The COVID-19 coronavirus continues to impact our businesses and personal lives, creating unprecedented challenges for all of us.
We recognize the critical importance of pharmaceutical companies and their role in supporting global and community health. As organizations like yours rush to bring new therapies to market and ensure continuity of their supply chains, we want to assure you of our continued support.
Experic continues to operate and we are taking an abundance of precautions to protect our employees and the facility. While our existing disaster recovery plan covers many aspects of risk associated with COVID-19, we have implemented numerous other actions to address the current conditions under which we are all operating.
The company proactively implemented the following at its facility in Cranbury, NJ, based on guidance of the WHO, CDC and local officials.
- For new clients, we are now offering virtual facility tours and audits in addition to in-person visits with specific pre-screening precautions
- Pre-screening all guests that may visit the facility with a health, safety and travel questionnaire both before their visit and again at the time of arrival on site
- Sending frequent reminders to employees of the need for additional hygiene and social distancing through email and posters, including an increased number of hand sanitizer stations
- More frequent and thorough office cleaning with cleaning agents designated to be effective against COVID-19 in high traffic areas, shared spaces and on high touch surfaces
- A work from home policy in support of social distancing measures and local mandates to reduce the number of employees in the facility
- Reducing the number of entry points of incoming shipments and deliveries in support social distancing measures
- A rapid response plan should an employee become infected
We will continue to keep you informed as the situation evolves. Our goal is to serve you effectively and efficiently as we all continue to support the health of employees, suppliers and the communities in which we operate.
Jeffrey P. McMullen
Chairman and CEO