Experience Expert Clinical Trial Supply Services From an Experienced Team
Launch your study without delay with Experic’s flexible clinical supply services.
Experic provides comprehensive clinical supply services to support your clinical trial from manufacturing, packaging, labeling, and kitting, to storage, distribution, returns, and destruction services. Our clinical trials supply management services begin with upfront planning activities and expert sourcing and procurement of what you need so you can start your program quickly.
Each new project is assigned a project manager and leading scientific, manufacturing, and supply chain professionals to make up your project team. Your Experic project manager serves as your advocate and single point of contact to efficiently track and communicate project activity and milestones and facilitate timely access to our experts when consultation or collaboration is needed. Marshalling the expertise of our in-house team, who have decades of experience, we will meet your requirements and timelines within the framework of our robust and compliant quality management system.
Clinical Trial Supplies Management
- Forecasting support
- IWRS support
(user testing, inventory management, etc.)
- Investigator meeting support
- Study team meeting attendance for supply related activities
- Proactive monitoring of site inventory levels
- Study close-out reporting
- Sourcing and procurement of:
- Primary, secondary, and tertiary packaging materials
- Analytical services
- Commercial drugs for clinical trials
- Ancillary supplies for clinical trials