Experience Optimized Clinical Manufacturing and Logistics
We form true partnerships to expedite your investigational drug product.
At Experic, we understand clinical development often requires short lead times, and any delay can have a profound impact on your development program. With a nimble team of experts who give your product personalized attention, we expedite your project so that you meet your first-patient-in targets.
Your designated project manager, who will serve as your single point of contact, will proactively work with you to ensure we deliver an optimal clinical manufacturing experience. Earning your trust and respect is the bedrock of our work, from our purpose-built cGMP facility with viewing windows so that you can see your product throughout, to our culture of quality that we embed in everything we do.
Additionally, our clinical supply solutions scale easily to full-scale production with extensive equipment options made available through our partnership with Harro Höfliger.
Beyond manufacturing, we also offer comprehensive packaging and logistics services, and we can support your clinical study with study reconciliation, returns processing, pedigree management and report management. We’ll even handle your drug destruction needs.
Offered in a variety of formats including, but not limited to:
- Clinical-scale powder blending; low and high shear
- Capsule filling with integrated 100% verification
- Tablets and micro-tablets
- Combination filling
- High speed, flexible tablet and capsule weighing
- Low dose powder filling/dry powder inhalation
- ≥ 0.5 mg
- Micronized and spray dried formulations
- Powder and pellet filling into various receptacles
- Automated device assembly and labeling
- Unique drug delivery devices
Clinical-Scale Packaging and Logistics
- Primary Packaging
- Blisters (cold and thermo-formed)
- Innovative medical devices
- Secondary Packaging
- Blister card sealing
- Kit assembly
- Medical device packaging
- Label design, inspection, translation and printing management
- Access to interactive response technology (IRT)
- Direct-to-patient and global distribution through third-party network
- Commercial drug sourcing to support clinical trials
- Storage and warehouse
- Controlled room temperature (15-25°C)
- Humidity monitored
- DEA controlled substance vault (CII – V)
- Walk-in refrigerated storage (2-8°C)
- Frozen material storage (-20°C & -80°C)
- Returns, reconciliation and destruction